Have you always wanted to learn to swim? These lessons are for
anyone and everyone no matter age or ability. If you’re a beginner
just “getting your feet wet” for the first time, -OR- if
you’ve been a swimmer for a while and want to refine your techniques,
we’ve got you covered!
All lessons are “customizable” to the wants & needs
of the student!
* Caps and goggles are highly recommended
for all swim classes*
Schedule lessons with our Aquatics Coordinator Staff:
ADULT Swim Lessons
the case of Thunder / Lightning
• In the case of thunder / lightning
members in the natatorium will be cleared from the Pool and Deck areas.
• We recommend that members do not use the showers during a
• The Pool Complex will close for 30 minutes after each sound
of thunder or sighting of lightning.
• If a Swim Lesson or other Aquatic Program is canceled due
to thunder & lightning, inclement weather, or forces out of our
control we will do our best
to schedule a makeup date for that program.
• The Waldo County YMCA does not offer pro-rating or discounted
rates if a program is cancelled or a makeup date is unavailable due
to circumstances out of our control. It is always the intention of
the Waldo County YMCA to provide our members & participants with
exceptional service and programming. Our Staff will do what it can
in each case to schedule a makeup date where available, though a makeup
date is not guaranteed.
• A member of the Aquatics staff will contact you in writing
or by phone if a make-up class is applicable to your program. Please
help us communicate effectively by keeping your membership and contact
information up to date.